What We Do
We introduce you to a side of the city where you are unlikely to see another tourist and visit locations even some locals have never visited or know existed.
This is a full day that provides 3 contrasting aspects of Sydney.
The first is a tour of the best of Sydney by road. We visit everything from inner Sydney, Sydney icons, back streets, art galleries, restaurant and shopping areas of some of the countries most exclusive suburbs and we make our way out to Bondi Beach. We share our history and local knowledge of all the areas we visit.
The second aspect of you Sydney day is a drive north over the Sydney Harbour Bridge where you get to see Sydney from what we believe is the most beautiful and contemporary beach–life suburbs of the Northern Beaches. Here we stop at our home where we have prepared a very local 3 course lunch of fresh local foods and perhaps some tastes of foods you may have neve experienced before.
To finish the day and the third aspect of Sydney you will experience is a harbour cruise of Sydney harbour via our magnificent bays, waterfront properties and views of the Harbour and Bridge and Opera House from the water.
This day is all about seeing the very best of Sydney in one very full day through the knowledgeable eyes of your local guides.
- Full morning tour of downtown Sydney, trendy inner Sydney suburbs, harbourside suburbs and out to Bondi Beach in a luxury vehicle with a
- Visit the Northern beaches of Sydney and some amazing vista’s considered some of the best in Sydney
- Lunch and drinks at a local’s home
- Afternoon cruise on Sydney Harbour with antipasto plate and return sunset drinks
- All private touring with a very knowledgeable local guide
Good To Know
- We walk approximately 3 to 4km during the day. Most is even and easy access
- Lunch consists of cheese and condiment platter on arrival, local prawns, BBQ fish and steak, homemade desert and includes all drinks including premium local wines
- Bring a jacket and hat
- We tour in nearly all weather conditions as the boat is both indoor and out and all walkways are under cover
- The day is approximately 10 hours of touring