What We Do
This tour provides an opportunity to not only see the best sights of Sydney and colourful suburbs, it is also an opportunity connect with the local Sydney Jewish Community and guided by a respected member of Sydney’s Jewish Community to the Great Synagogue, The Jewish and Holocaust Museum and sometimes the opportunity to swap stories with local’s.
This is a full day tour and we move around at a relaxed pace. You will see the icons of Sydney from the best vantage points, engage with your guide on the historic aspects of Sydney and travel from the inner Sydney suburbs, through the harbourside suburbs with magnificent architecture and to the coast where we visit Bondi. The largest proportion of Sydney’s Jewish population live in many of the suburbs we visit.
Overall the day is a good balance of seeing Sydney and engaging with our Jewish community at the Jewish Museum and Great Synagogue.
- Seeing Sydney with locals away from the tourist traps
- Great photographic opportunities of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge and other famous Landmarks
- Travelling the back streets from inner Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Touring with an expert guide with local and in depth knowledge of the history of the region and country
- A private tour of the Jewish and Holocaust Museum
- A private tour of the Great Synagogue
- Morning tea in the historic suburb of Paddington
- Lunch at a beachside restaurant in Bondi. Your choice off the menu and includes drinks
Good To Know
- We walk approximately 2 to 3 km during the day. All even surfaces and easy accessibility
- Lunch consists of your choice on the menu and includes drinks
- Includes entry and private touring at the museum and synagogue
- We tour in all weather
- Rain jackets and water bottles provided